Southern Burgundy has always been a passing region with a strong tradition of hospitality. It is a region with a rich heritage that offers multiple possibilities for activities.
- The circuit of Romanesque churches (Tournus, Mâcon, Cluny, …)
- Cluny Abbey
- Cormatin Castle
- Tournus and St. Philibert's Abbey
Co-operatives and winemakers will make you taste good wines at prices that are still affordable:
- The vineyards of Mâconnais with their white wine appellations: Pouilly-Fuissé, Pouilly-Vinzelles, Pouilly-Loché, Saint-Véran and Viré-Clessé.
- The vineyards of Beaujolais and its 10 communal AOC Moulin-à-Vent, Juliénas, Brouilly, Côte de Brouilly, Chénas, Morgon, Fleurie, Chiroubles, Régnié and Saint-Amour
- Many waxes of hiking, cycling and some on horseback exist. Your horses are welcome and can enjoy the adjoining meadows.
- The Green Way, which runs along an old railway line from Charnay-lès-Mâchon to Chalon-sur-Saône via Cluny, Cormatin and the Lamartinien valley, allows you to discover beautiful landscapes on foot, by bike and even by roller-skating