Southern Burgundy has always been a transit region with a strong tradition of hospitality. It is a region with a rich heritage that offers multiple opportunities for activities.
- The roman churches circuit (Tournus, Mâcon, Cluny, …)
- Abbaye de Cluny
- Cormatin castle
- Tournus and Saint Philibert abbey
Cooperatives and growers will make you taste good wines at accessible prices :
- The Mâconnais vineyards with their white wine appellations: Pouilly-Fuissé, Pouilly-Vinzelles, Pouilly-Loche, Saint-Veran and Viré-Clessé.
- The Beaujolais vineyards and 10 communal AOC Moulin-à-Vent, Julienas, Brouilly, Côte de Brouilly, Chénas, Morgon, Fleurie, Chiroubles, Régnié and Saint-Amour
- You will find many walking, bike riding circuits. Your horses are welcome and will enjoy the adjoining meadows.
- The “voie verte” that follows a former railroad Charnay-lès-Mâchon in Chalon-sur-Saône via Cluny, Cormatin and Lamartinien valley to discover the beautiful landscapes on foot, bicycle and even on skates